Home Network Part 2
February 11, 2018
It’s almost a year since I have wrote a blog post, I wasn’t manage my time properly, so I’m willing to write more content from life and experience, back to the topic. I wrote a blog post about my network back in 2016, I have done a few enhancements to the network that I will talk about in this post, and few ideas that I’m planning to add to the updated network.
The new devices added:
- ADSL Router act as Bridge.
- Mikrotik RB750GL act as main router + DHCP + firewall
- RASPBERRY PI 3 MODEL B ac as DNS Server and Ad back hole.
- TP-Link WDR4300 act as main WiFi AP using OpenWRT
- LAN speed in Wired/Wireless is 1 Gbps.
- Raspberry Pi 3B
- TP-Link WDR-4300
- 48” TV
- 3-5 smartphones
- 1 Gbps LAN/WLAN Speed
- DNS filtering/Ad-block with Pi3B and Pi-Hole
- Monitoring/Metric Solution with TICK Stack
- Let’s Encrypt SSL
- Home Portal
- Radius and Hotspot