It's a new decade 2020
January 07, 2020
what a decade, from 2010 to 2020 a lot of things happened, lot of life lessons, this is what occurred in the first week of the decade:
- Pass 4000 hours on UpWork as a Cloud Engineer. I’m very Proud.
- Update my personal website, now built with Gatsby and hosted on Netlify
- New Hashicorp certificates on the way, for Terraform and Vault, looks promising.
- Pulumi jobs start appearing on UpWork, as expected, it will affect Terraform.
The following link could be a slow start for new years resolution for DevOps/IT:
- Terraform Associate Certification Exam Review
- Serverless Applications with AWS Lambda and API Gateway
- The Developer New Year’s Resolution Guide: How to Make 2020 Your Big Breakout Year
- How to Build a Complete Back End System with Serverless
- IT Certification Roadmap
👋 Salam people, I’m Mohammed Yahya [Almusaddar][محمد يحيى المصدر], from Gaza, Palestine. I’m working on Developing Cloud Solutions and Automation Projects using Pulumi, Terraform, Vault, Ansible and other Open Source tools....